This is the documentation for the 24SevenOffice API. Please note that most integrations will require some familiarity with the inner workings of the 24SevenOffice system. It is further necessary to have some business rules and use cases in place before proceeding with an integration. We have an extensive Help Center that will provide many answers and good insights.
To start using the 24SevenOffice API, please complete the following three steps:
- Sign up as a 24SevenOffice community user.
- Register as an API partner. Once you have registered, you will receive the login credentials for a demo client in 24SevenOffice. You may use this demo client to test while you develop your integration/application.
- Receive an ApplicationId by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ApplicationId is a unique "per integration" key, which allows you to use our API.
Please include the following in the email:
- Name of integration/application
- Description of the integration/application
- Email address of contact person/developer
After completing steps 1-3 you are ready to use the 24SevenOffice API and start with your integration/application.
Get up and running with authentication
To get started using our webservices, please follow these steps:
- Initialize a SoapClient/WebService-object to Authenticate
- Check if there is an ASP.NET_SessionId saved (see step 4), if yes, go to step 5
- Log in using the Login method. The Login method uses a Credential object as parameter, which requires username, password and ApplicationID. The username is always an email address (community user).
- Save the ASP.NET_SessionId that is returned from the Login method (Save it on your side using Database/Cookies/Session/Etc)
- Check if ASP.NET_SessionId is still alive at 24SevenOffice by using AuthenticateService’s HasSession method. If it does not, go to step 3.
- Initialize a SoapClient/WebService-object to the Webservice that you want to use
- Set the cookie with the name “ASP.NET_SessionId” to the SessionId-value you confirmed in step 5, and pass this cookie along to the webservice that you’re going to use.
You need to add Web References your project by following this simple guide : Add Web Reference
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Please read the terms for 24SevenOffice API