# Getting Started
This is the documentation for the 24SevenOffice API. Please note that most integrations will require some familiarity with the business logic of the 24SevenOffice. It is further necessary to have some business rules and use cases in place before proceeding with an integration. We have an extensive Help Center that will provide many answers and good insights.
To start using the 24SevenOffice API, please complete the following three steps:
- Sign up as a 24SevenOffice community user.
- API partner form currently unavailable. Just go to step 3.
Register as an API partner. Once you have registered, you will receive the login credentials for a demo client in 24SevenOffice. You may use this demo client to test while you develop your integration/application.
- Request an ApplicationId by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ApplicationId is a unique "per integration" key and not a "per customer" key. Please note that the ApplicationId has no association to any specific clients in the 24SevenOffice system and is not used as a direct form of authentication for any specific client. By applying for an ApplicationId, you accept the terms and conditions for use of the 24SevenOffice API
Please include the following in the email:
- Name of integration
- Description of the integration
- Email address of contact person/developer (This email MUST be a registered community account in our system: Register)
- Tell us if you want an invite to a shared test client
After completing steps 1-3 you are ready to use the 24SevenOffice API and start with your integration.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Please read the terms for the 24SevenOffice API